Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mischief by Sam part 3

You would think by now I would be smart enough to lock up everything in our house that could make a mess of any kind. You think I would especially think twice about leaving food coloring unattended way up high on the top shelf in my kitchen!

I am happy I found him before it got worse than this! I was toying with the idea of pulling up the carpet in the hall and sanding and staining the beautiful hard wood floor that is underneath and now I think I have to....or buy new carpet. Did you know it's really really really difficult to get food coloring out of carpet!?

4 comments:

Steph said...

Good gravy! That kid is some kind of prodigy. It takes some serious smarts and determination to get into that kind of mischief.

Mogie said...

He must be having fun. He doesn't look at the camera--just keeps playing trying to get his time in before you stop him. Ohhh, Sammy Goose!

Mandy said...

Oh dear. I am so sorry Melissa!

Lizzy said...

This picture makes me want to laugh and cry all at the same time. I thought I had a wild one... he's got nothing on Sam. Bless your heart, Melissa. Bless your heart! LOL.