Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl party

I love the Superbowl and we had another fun party at my uncle Dave's house. It was a smaller group than last year, but it was still fun!

This is the first year in 10 years I didn't wear Dolphins attire. I don't even know why. So here are my siblings representing!

And the Eagle's fan of a husband.


Jordan enjoying a treat from the food table.

I love them.


I don't know what's going on here, but it's cute.

We watch the Superbowl projected on a huge screen. It's probably 10-12 feet! It's nice.


My traditional touchdown picture. I love that everyone helps me out with this without complaining.

My mom entertained the kids all night.

They had a dance party. (I was going to crop this picture and then I noticed Sam off in the corner! It's my favorite part!)

They also marched around the house.
It's nice to have an awesome babysitter. :)

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

a) I did NOT look cute that day
b) I LOVE the touchdown picture/ the picture with me and sam making a face
c) the dancing pictures are hilarious! ESPECIALLY sam in them! haha. so funny!