Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool

I sent Jordan to preschool for the first time this morning, what a big kid! He loved it!!

Jordan really wanted an Angry Birds backpack, but they are $40! So, I bought a $4 backpack at Walmart and eventually I will find time to make an Angry Bird out of felt and put it on there.

It was hard to get pictures of him before we left because he was so excited.

Waving goodbye at preschool. He was a little disappointed that I followed him in, but I told him the next time he had preschool he could go in all by himself.

Oh, and we told him because he's such a big boy and to celebrate his first day of preschool we told him he could pick out an angry bird key chain to attach to his backpack. I think he was more excited about that then preschool!

1 comment:

A.G. Hadfield said...

What a cute little kid...love him!