Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Self from 9-months ago,

Remember how you thought you were fat?

Remember those "love handles" you had that you hated?

Remember how HUGE your stomach was?

Remember how you hated your round "chubby" cheeks?

It's amazing what a basketball shaped stomach and 50 lbs will make you realize huh? (And even as I write this I have to remind myself that even though my ankles are starting to blend in with calves, it could be worse and I could be even bigger.) It's hard to be satisfied with how we look in the present, it's probably human nature. I just wished I was happier with how I looked then and enjoyed it more because there was nothing wrong with it!

I can't wait to be my "fat" self again!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You are so cute! I read through this post thinking i'd see a belly progress picture at the end.

Melissa said...

Hahaha...okay, so I was going to add a belly picture, but I don't have a recent one, I was thinking I will add one tomorrow after church.

Camille and Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille and Paul said...

uh....you thought you were fat? That is seriously a problem.

You are beautiful. You are currently with child. This too will pass. :)