Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sammy the [insert animal here]

Sam loves pretending to be different animals right now. Here he is at breakfast the other day pretending to be a cat:

Sometimes he will put shoes on his hands and pretend to be a crocodile. (I'm not exactly sure why he needs the shoes, but that's just how it has to be.)

I really need to get a video of him pretending to be a chicken. He walks while squatting and then comes and pecks at my face.

But lately the only animal he likes to be is a bunny. Sam the boy doesn't ever listen to me, but Sam the bunny obeys immediately. So you might hear me say something like, "Hey little bunny, come hop over here and eat your food." And he will. I also love that he is a bunny because he will hop to me, climb in my lap, snuggle up to me and say, "pet me, I'm soft."

No comments: