Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Haircuts

 The Saturday before school started I took the boys for haircuts. The Saturday before school started was not a great idea because every salon was PACKED, but eventually found an opening at Cookie Cutters. It worked out perfectly because they have a playground that was perfect for Hannah while the boys got their cuts. The boys also loved the airplane.

I love that you can see Hannah in the mirror riding a car in the background. She was not supposed to be in there.





He was saying, "Aaaaaahhhhh" as she used the blow dryer to get rid of stray hairs.


All done, and mad at me for some reason.


Jordan's turn.


At home with the before and after photos. This is why I can't tell them to smile for the camera. They get pretty silly if I do.

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I love their faces in the bottom picture though. That's what makes them awesome. It'd be a boring picture if they just smiled! Also, did you use an app to do this?