Saturday, September 14, 2013

The past few days of Hannah

She is starting to love Mickey and Minnie.


She also loves to bring Benji his lunch when he comes home. It is the cutest, sweetest thing. 


Sometimes you gotta just let them wear what they want, but seriously, Hannah? A snowsuit? I let her wear it around the house, but we had to take it off when she threw a major tantrum because she tried to lead me to snow and I had to tell her there wasn't any.

We had the sister missionaries over for dinner and Hannah attached herself to Sister Smith. She LOVED her. That is so unusual for Hannah that we had to get a picture. And that is what Hannah's hair looks like when I don't do it....


Hannah fell asleep in my bed the other night and when I went in to move her to her crib I found her asleep with a camera. 


Last night she stripped down and got in the boys bath when I wasn't looking. 



And the video below was supposed to be part of this post, but I had to do it in its own post.

No comments: