Monday, March 30, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

Before we left for Utah we spent a day at Knott's Berry Farm. We bought tickets about a year ago so we could go with Benji's sister and family, but the night before we were going to go we all got the stomach flu. We had a lot of fun, but we definitely like Disneyland better. I actually could only go on three rides. They don't let pregnant women ride anything, not even the little kid rides. On top of that they only have a few rides for children, so if you want to make a trip to Knott's Berry Farm make sure your kids are tall enough for the fast rides and don't go if you are big with child. I actually had a lot of fun, but I do miss roller coasters!Jordan met Snoopy.

I handed the employee the camera to take a picture of our family and this is what we got. I don't think we were ready for this picture. :)

Jordan loved this "blimp" ride!


This was one of the rides I was able to ride so I had to take a picture. WEEEEEE!!!

If you are pregnant and feeling fat, make sure when you get a picture taken your fattest parts aren't the ones in the sun. :)

Big guy in a little car. This was the first little kid ride they told me I couldn't ride. At first I thought they were telling me I couldn't ride it because I was too big. Haha.


Jordan found a bouncy bridge.


This was the sign I saw all day. Notice the pregnant belly with a slash through it in the middle of the sign.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are so cute pregnant!