Monday, March 2, 2009

To my Southern California friends....

I found a grocery store that has the cheapest prices on produce. It's called Superior Grocers and it's in San Bernardino. Here are a few of the great prices I got today:

5 Ib. bag of potatoes.......59 cents
pineapple..........................57 cents/lb.
tomatoes...........................2 lb. for 1.00
yellow onions....................8 lbs. for 1.00
broccoli..............................57 cents/lb
avocado.............................4 for 1.00

Anyway, the rest of the store has some good deals, but it's mostly in the produce. I think it's probably the cheapest I've found since moving here.

Just thought you might want to know.

2 comments:

Porter's said...

There is also a store in Colton called Cardenas that has prices just like that. I used to go to it a long time ago when we first moved here. Ya, the best deals at this place is the produce as well.

Julie said...

Wow, so jealous. How does it look? I would eat avocadoes every day!