Monday, April 6, 2009

Tattoo

One morning last week Jordan woke up extremely grumpy. I tried playing different games with him, singing different songs, acting goofy, and ignoring him. Nothing seemed to make him happier until I drew a picture on each of his palms. He asked for a blimp on one and a kite on the other. He suddenly was in a great mood and flew and crashed the blimp and kite all over the house. Since then he asks for a new one everyday. I tried to get a picture of him holding his hands out in front of him, but he didn't understand. It was quite a struggle to get these two pictures, so hopefully you get the idea.
Every time I draw on his hands we have to have a talk about how only mommy can draw on Jordan's hands. I just know this little tradition is going to come back and bite me in the behind one of these days. (Doesn't every mom of a toddler have a permanent marker story?) Hopefully it wont come back to haunt me in 18 years or so with a grown Jordie coming home with a blimp tattoo somewhere on his body!! :)

No comments: