Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas morning

 I don't have too many pictures of Christmas morning because about an hour into everything I realized I didn't have a memory card in my camera. I was sad, but we were all having fun so I tried not to let it bother me. We had our delicious Christmas breakfast and then started opening presents.

Hey look, Santa came! (I took a picture of the whole room because I found a website where you can add Santa to one of your pictures, but then found out it costs $10, so that is why the picture of our Christmas tree includes the rest of the room!)

Opening a present from Sam and Hannah.


She got the hang of it right away.

Showing Benji her new jammies.

Santa knew just what Hannah would love. Check out the video below!

Sam with his stocking!  His face!! :)

Adorable Jordan with his stocking.

My very first hand made ornament made at school.

All of these videos are out of order, but this is how blogger decided to place them in my post. 

Here is Jordan opening up his big present from Santa. You can laugh at my attempt to read the box. I don't know what was up with me!! :)


Hannah with her presents from Santa, and a pink giggly ball from her brothers.

Sam with his presents from Santa.

Jordan with his presents from Santa.

Benji reading to Hannah.

So, I had a week full of some pretty dumb moments. One of them is wrapping a present for Sam with a present that he picked out for his cousin inside the box. I whisked it away without him noticing, but Jordan sure noticed and still asks about Sam's blocks. I love Hannah's reaction to this present.

No comments: