Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hannah's hair

Hannah has the craziest hair on the planet. Okay, maybe not the planet, but I don't know what to do with it. She will keep clips or ponytails in it for 10 minutes or so, but then she pulls them out. I feel like I spend most of my day chasing her around and fixing her hair. It doesn't seem to bug her though, so maybe I should stop.

Well, here's a little of what Hannah has been up to this week.

One day I heard her crying and couldn't find her. Eventually I found her in her closet stuck on this shelf. I think she was crying to get my attention and not because she was really scared because once I got in there she was smiling and excited to show me her new spot.


She loves to dance to music. The hamster dance is her favorite, check it out on you tube, it is fun. When she dancing she looks like she's practicing to be in a drill team in the future because her facial expressions are so funny.


 Her hair is so long I got it all in a ponytail one day. The back had to be held in place with a clip, but for the most part it is all in the pony.

One day she walked around with this on her head all afternoon.



And finally, this is what she looked like after her nap yesterday.

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

My goodness she is adorable!