Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our weekend at the cabin

Benji's sister's husband has a cabin in Idaho and they were nice enough to invite us there for the weekend. We had so much fun snowshoeing, snowmobiling, sledding, tubing, playing cards, and relaxing in the cabin. The cabin has a gorgeous view of the Tetons from the front porch and is surrounded by a national forest. It is so pretty and peaceful.

When we got there I pulled my camera out to take a picture of the Tetons and discovered I forgot my memory card. So here are some pictures from Benji's phone and my brother-in-law's camera.


She looked so cute all bundled up in her snow clothes.


We went to town one day to look an ice sculpture contest they had going on.

They loved the igloo.


Snowshoes!



While we were in town we stopped at the grocery store. Hannah had a tortilla sample that she kept in her mouth like this. After a while we realized it was because she had mittens on.

No comments: