Sunday, January 20, 2013

Iron Man

One day Sam was painting pictures at the table, I was sitting with him and I helped him paint dragons and castles and knights. Then I went to do the dishes and left him painting by himself. He was in the dining room and I was in the kitchen, so he was still in plain sight. Soon he starts saying, "mom! I'm painting Iron Man!" I kept saying, "mmm hmmm," but never looked at him. Until I did. I couldn't stop laughing, so he didn't even get in trouble. We just had to talk about never painting our body. :) He was so proud that he looked like Iron Man.




It took a while to get all of the paint off his skin and we had to fill and drain the bath four times before he was completely clean. It still was kind of worth it. I haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time.

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

hahaha. I can't stop laughing!