Wednesday, September 17, 2008

54

I was curious how many days I have been blogging. I started blogging on the 25th of July, so that is 54 days. Then I looked at how many posts I have. 54. Am I super lame or what? I promise I have a life away from blogging. I guess I'm just still infatuated with it's newness and fun. Maybe that will wear off, but until then here's to 54 more days and 54 more posts!


P.S. This picture was taken during the Superbowl. Jordan was way sick, and if you can't tell he isn't having the funnest time. This is the night that resulted in a trip to the E.R. and stitches in my foot. More on that story later.

1 comment:

Camille and Paul said...

You are so funny. I feel like I am WAY behind if I haven't checked your blog in 4-5 days...and it turns out I am. Well, I figure this is the modern day way of being pen pals right? And that is what we started as and what we will remain. Cheers to blogging.