Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall Break

Benji has all of next week off from school because he has a fall break. We have a lot of fun things planned for the week. I can't decide if I want to blog after each exciting event, or if I want to wait until the end of the week and post them all at once. If you don't hear from me in awhile it's because I chose the latter. Here is a little agenda of our planned adventures:

Yesterday: We went to Disneyland. Yes, we went twice in one week.

Today: played video games, caught up on sleep, hung around the house.

Sunday: Church! Jordan turns 18 months next month so we get to start trying out nursery. We went last week and he sure enjoys snack time!

Monday: Possibly the Chargers/Jets Monday night game! We're looking for cheap tickets.

Tuesday: hike to a waterfall.

Wednesday: Benji and I are getting away for a little date. We're going to a taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live! We have the tickets and Sandra O and Dancing With the Stars are on the show. I'm not sure if that means all of the stars from DWTS are going to be there. I guess we'll see.

Thursday: the beach! (or something equally as cool.)

Friday: I really want to go camping, but I guess we'll see. We might be pooped.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish Bret had fall break...but he has a big (8 weeks) break around Christmas time so I guess I can wait. In the mean time I am going to be very happy for you.