Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Perfect Patient

I don't have any pictures of Jordan's first unsure steps. I don't have a single shot of him on his first Halloween. I regretfully don't have any snapshots of Jordan on his blessing day. But of course, I have over 30 pictures of his first dental exam! Jordan was a great patient. He opened wide, and didn't cry, or bite. He surprisingly sat still for the entire exam! Because Jordan was so cooperative the appointment was short and pleasant. He must really like his dentist!The chair moves!

He looks a little nervous.

Dr. Hadfield

Now what's going on?

Open wide!

No cavities!

Getting some fluoride.





5 comments:

Fat Joe said...

If Jordan can do it, I'm sure somehow I can find the courage to let Benji stick motorized tools in my mouth.

Benji said...

Thanks Jordan, easiest 4 points I've ever earned! My favorite is the picture titled "No cavities" - you have to click on it and look at his face. He looks like a cartoon!

Joe- just don't picture me as a 6-year-old looking to revenge a noogie and you'll be fine. (Moohoo hoo ha ha ha!)

Julie said...

OK - so Joe said it first. If I didn't ever apologize sincerely for the time I scared you in your bed after I'd worked the haunted forest, then I'm really, really sorry. Man was I a jerk - what kind of Primary president would do something like that? You would never put me under anesthesia and let me wake up to a scary mask or anything- would you?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

What a cute kid!

Benji said...

Julie- now that you mention it, it would be funny to put you under and have YOU wake up with some scary face paint. Yeah, I'll probably do that and we'll call it even.