Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It all makes sense....

I looked in Jordan's mouth today, and discovered both of his top canines are poking through the gums. Wow! I don't know how I missed that one! I now know why he wasn't eating and why he was waking up at night. All he needed was a little Tylenol and an understanding mommy.
I am happy that he is eating well again, so to celebrate he got a yummy chocolate pudding (shhh...don't tell him it's sugar free:)) for a snack. The thought of a toddler with chocolate pudding screams photo shoot. I had to have the camera ready. There is something so endearing about a baby with a huge smile and gobs of goo all over the cheeks. Maybe only through the eyes of a mother.















4 comments:

Ali said...

He is such a doll and looking so grown up! Love the pictures!

Steph said...

as always: stinkin' cute!

Camille and Paul said...

perfect pics! I am glad you got through those, now on to the molers right?

Melissa said...

Nope, he has four molars. The molars come first, then the canines. Nonetheless, can't wait to get through teething.