Monday, September 15, 2008

Deja vu

We went to Disneyland again. Yes, again. It may get old reading posts about Disneyland, but we never get sick of it. We had fun. We went on a lot of rides we haven't been on yet, including the new Toy Story ride. It was a great ride. You have to wear 3-D glasses the whole time, which didn't work for Jordan, but he still enjoyed it.
If you ask Jordan, we went on the scariest ride in the park. It was so scary it made him react like this:
Looks like a pretty scary ride huh? You might think we took him on Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, the Hollywood Tower of Terror, but no, it was this ride....

The Mark Twain steamboat. It terrified him. We thought he would enjoy the water and the big boat, but he hated it. He cried most of the time. In his defense, there was a lot of scary steam, and a loud scary whistle.

Jordan's new favorite thing about DL is finding all of the waterfalls. They are everywhere. I never noticed until Jordan came along. Children teach you so much.
Jordan and me waiting in line for the Winnie the Pooh ride. I have never done drugs, but I would imagine this ride is like one big acid trip.

4 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

The Hadfield Family is looking very happy and enjoying together according to these photographs. Thanks for sharing your trip to Disneyland in this blog.

===================================
Ritika
look4ward

Stephanie said...

Wow you go to Disney Land so much you call it "DL". I wonder what is like to be that fancy...

Melissa said...

haha...that's funny because I couldn't decide if I would sound stuck up if I called it DL, but it's so much easier to type and you knew what I meant!

megan said...

Fun trip to Disneyland!! It's so nice that it's so close and easy to go to!