Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my mom. We had our traditional seafood dinner with crab legs, clam chowder and shrimp. Then we opened some gifts. We still get pajamas every year and we always change into them right after opening the presents. I still look forward to getting pajamas! Jordan didn't know how to open up presents, but as soon as he opened the first one he realized that cool and fun things come out of wrapped boxes and the rest of the time we were in Utah he had no problem tearing into the paper.Dinner time! My grandma Gourley, mom, Benji, Kelsey and Trevor. Todd ate dinner at his girlfriend's house.....
...which these guys thought was awesome, no Todd equals more crab for us! Thumbs up! (just kidding Todd, we missed you, or at least I did)




Jordan's train was a hit! Thanks mom!

The girls! Love our PJ pants!

I love this picture! It makes me laugh. I told the guys to get together for a picture of their pajama pants, but they ended up looking like a bunch of statues (it's like they were afraid of touching each other), so I told them to do different poses...
That's better guys!


Megan, Todd and Kelsey.

No comments: