Monday, January 26, 2009

A lot of little things...

Jordan had his weigh in at the doctor today. He's gained a little weight, which has brought him almost to the 5th percentile. Ha! Still as skinny as ever, but he's on the chart this time. I'm still not worried. He's a happy, energetic boy and he eats well. The doctor asked me what Jordan eats everyday and as I was listing off the usual foods Jordan pipes in with, "chocolate." Thanks Jordan.

I splurged and bought three new shirts. Boy do I feel like a queen! THREE new shirts, and they FIT! I have to laugh when I say I splurged since they each cost 12.99 or less.

I planted herbs in my kitchen. I think they look super cute all lined up on my window sill. Jordan loves watering his "trees" everyday.

Jordan decided to be adventurous and learn to make the 'F' sound in words. He has been calling his toy frog a bog for awhile, but now calls him something that sounds just like the F-word. I'm only telling you this in case he's around your kids...hide all frogs.

Speaking of naughty things that come out of Jordan's mouth, he learned the word, "toot." Today he informed me every time he was about to toot, then he would laugh. Are boys just born like this? When Benji came home he asked Jordan what he did today and Jordan answered, "toot!"

I love my new calling. I make the ward program every week. It's great. I have yet to put the correct date on the program. I don't know what's wrong with me. (coughPREGNANTcough) Apparently, yesterday was the 23rd. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Poor Jordan, I think every toddler has a hard time with certain words. For most, it is the word truck instead of frog, but nonetheless still comes out and makes you cringe. Sometime I'll tell you about Jackson's potty mouth. It didn't hit until he was three, but it hit with a vengeance!

Jessica C. said...

Your postings always put me in a better mood and boy did I ever need it today! Thank you!