Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where's my BRAIN!!!!?

So, I'm starting to feel the effects of 'pregnancy brain' or whatever you want to call it. I have been doing some pretty dumb things lately (well, more than normal, anyway) and I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy. Two days ago I went almost the entire day with my zip-up hoodie on inside out, today while I was driving I meant to use my blinker, but unbuckled my seat belt instead (I seriously thought pushing that button would make my car do what I wanted it to :)) and yesterday I was going to make pasta and forgot to put the water in the pot, good thing I checked on it or I would have started a fire or burned my pot.

Well people, I'm going crazy.

Or I already was, and I'm just noticing it now.

4 comments:

BreAna said...

My brain I think completely left with my third pregnancy and has never since returned. lol.

Ashley said...

Oh no. I hope that you don't actually lose brain power with each pregnancy. Imagine how dumb we will all be when this is all over.

Ashley said...

I mean "you" as in like the collective, general you, like all of us, not just you Melissa.

Camille and Paul said...

ha ha. That is hilarious. Just wait til you start putting your bra in the freezer...my sister in law did that! :)