Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fooled....accidentally

Yesterday I got the boys dressed, shoes on, hair combed, teeth brushed, coats on, purse loaded with snacks, diapers, and a few toys. Then I put my own clothes on and brushed my teeth (because that's all I do to get ready now-a-days...sorry Benji ) and went to put the boys in the car so we could go run some errands. When I opened the door this is what I saw:I wasn't so surprised by all the snow on top of my car, or all of the crumbs all over the seats as I was that I had NO CAR SEATS! I was so mad! Who the freak steals two car seats!? I was so stumped and angry so I called Benji a few times to leave him messages to complain about how dumb, desperate, rude, and inconsiderate people are!

Then he called back and told me the car seats were in the trunk. He put them there the night before to help his sister's family move their TV.

Oh, April Fools. On accident.

No comments: