Thursday, April 1, 2010

"I want to play lotser!"

At least there is one person in this house that is super excited about all the new snow on the ground. Jordan bundled up in his snow-suit, gloves, and hat (clothes that I almost packed away two days ago) and ran outside to play. He was having so much fun throwing snowballs and kicking the snow he kept yelling, "I want to play lotser!"
The best part of having the fenced back yard is I don't have to get Sam and me bundled up to go outside, I just watched Jordan play from my kitchen window.

Sam was just happy to watch Jordan play outside.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so funny. I am glad someone is happy about the snow!

Camille and Paul said...

I am so in love with that tree in your backyard! It was crazy to have so much fun today, but I think it was so white and beautiful...