Thursday, April 29, 2010

Balloons cause crying around here.

Jordan isn't so afraid of balloons anymore. He reminds me of that fact everyday, "I'm not scared of balloons anymore mom! Balloons are FUN!" I love that he is facing his fear and getting over it, but he still gets a little nervous when balloons are around. I love that he pretends to be brave instead of screaming like he used to, he is getting so big.

Anyway, I only mention that because I found it so funny yesterday when Sam cried at the store because I didn't get him one of the balloons they had hanging by the meat counter as decoration. I found it even funnier that as Sam was pointing to those balloons he said one of his first words, "ba-boo!"

My boys are so different.

1 comment:

Camille and Paul said...

Ha ha. That is funny. you'll have to check out my post from today...I think you might like it.