Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Then and Now














On this day three years ago I became a mother. It was the best day of my life. I can't believe my little Jordan is a not a baby anymore. It seems like yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time. I hate to say that time flies, because it's pretty cliche, but what the heck. Time flies. I went into Jordan's room last night and saw the big lump that was Jordan under "cozy dog" and "cozy frog" and I realized sooner than I can possibly imagine that big lump will be a teenager. I have enjoyed being a mother more than I can put into words--so I'm not going to try, but everyday I thank my Heavenly Father that I have this sweet boy in my home! Happy birthday my little man!


1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan.

Ya...don't blink, they grow SO fast.