Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Celebrating Oreos

Yesterday the Oreo cookie turned 100. Of course this is a holiday that cannot be skipped. Oreos are tooooo precious.

After dinner the boys got a glass of milk and some birthday cake oreos. They were happy.


Then the kiddos started dunking their oreos in their milk, which is something I didn't teach them because I'm probably the only person on the planet that hates dunking my oreos in milk. It gives me the eebie jeebies. Seriously. It makes me feel like somebody already wet my cookie with their saliva.


I also gave Hannah some cookies. Just kidding. But look at her face, she already knows they would taste delicious.

P.S. Does anyone else out there hate blogger more and more. It is starting to drive me CRAZY to blog because of how lame blogger is.

3 comments:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

I hate dipping my oreos too. I think it mostly grosses me out to see the chunks in the milk. It's sick. It's like drinking your milk after cereal... EWWW

Benji said...

Kelsey too????

Mindy said...

What is blogger doing to you?