Thursday, March 22, 2012

Room preview

This is just a preview, there will be more to come, but I am so excited with how things are looking in Hannah's room that I had to post one picture today.

So while Hannah was in the hospital, my wonderful sisters-in-law, my niece and my mother-in-law, worked hard to strip wallpaper and paint Hannah's nursery. It was a wonderful surprise to bring Hannah home to a crib and beautiful room.

I've been decorating it, but trying to do it as cheaply as I can because I don't want to spend a ton of money on her room in case we move soon. I made those chevron stripe wall hangings out of shoe boxes! Those only cost me $6 for spray paint. The tissue paper flowers cost me $2. There are a few more things I've been doing with her room, but I'm not done, so I will post more pictures later.

Also, I'm not quite done with the chevron shoe boxes, I need to fix some of the white stripes on them because the spray paint bled through.

Anyway, it's nice to not have such a ghetto nursery anymore. Remember this?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

SO ADORABLE. I love it.