Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Destruction and other tid bits.

This is a picture of Jordan and Sam's room. This picture was taken this morning and their room was clean when they woke up. I'm adding the picture because it explains how my day is going. They are causing destruction faster than I can clean up! Bah!

You should see our toy room.


Also, I forgot to post a picture of the Valentine's present Benji gave me this year. He gave it to me on our way to the emergency room at Primary Children's hospital so it wasn't very romantic. One million composite fillings gave their lives to create this:
That is a mold of Benji's hand!


One more thing, I have been a little worried about Jordan because he hasn't ever been interested in drawing, coloring or writing. I have been working with him on writing his name and other letters, but he just didn't want to. At all! I didn't know what else to do, but I should have known that with Jordan he will do things perfectly as soon as he starts. I think he just waits until he is ready. So he can write his name now, but he is also drawing. Take a look at this angry bird pig he drew the other day. For never drawing before he's pretty good!


Also, the ceiling fan in my room can get a smile out of her faster than anyone/anything else!


No comments: