Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy like Sunday Morning

We have been given orders from Hannah's pediatrician to keep her home until May. That means keeping her away from any family gatherings, public places, and church. Also, he told me not to send my boys to church so they wouldn't bring home germs. Oh, and Jordan can't go to preschool. Then he made sure to add, just live life like you normally do. Ummmm....yeah, staying home from church for months at a time is not normal to me.

It's a good thing I like him or I might get a new doctor. I understand where he's coming from, Hannah had a life threatening illness and it was scary and we don't want to go through that again. But at Primary Children's the doctors told me over and over again, not to worry about going on with normal life once we got home. They meant our real normal life, like going to church and the grocery store.

But we have kept Hannah home, because the thought of her getting sick again made me sick. I'm not sure if I can make it until May though. I might have to make it to April and be okay with that. Our Sundays have been far from normal and I'm ready to be fully active again. Not to mention I have a calling that requires me to be in church on Sunday without putting tons of extra responsibilities on someone else. Thank goodness there are wonderful people in our ward that have filled in for me while I've been out, but I'm ready to normal again.

Anyway, so lately we have been doing a switch-a-roo at church every Sunday. One of us goes to Sacrament meeting, takes the boys to their classes and then the other person goes to Primary and brings the boys home. It's been working, and I don't feel guilty because I know Heavenly Father understands we are doing what we need to do to keep our baby girl healthy, but like I said, I'm ready to go stop the Sunday madness.

And besides, I'm getting cabin fever like you can't imagine.

Anyway, on Sunday my boys looked so adorable in their white shirts and ties, so before they all headed out the door I had to get some pictures. The only problem is they had a hard time sitting down, and took turns being silly:


Then when they were standing they looked cute, but a little uncomfortable

So I just told them to jump off the stairs.

Oh my, they make me so happy!

Hannah and I stayed at home and hung out.

No comments: