Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hannah's new teeth

Hannah woke up yesterday morning with two new teeth! She had been pretty fussy the night before and I knew she was teething, but I didn't expect two teeth to pop up so quickly. I had a little photo shoot to try and get a picture of her shiny new chompers, but it didn't really work. I did get some cute pictures of her though, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.


This picture shows her teeth the best. See those two white lines, those are her teeth.
 

I spent the next ten minutes jumping around like a crazy person, it was really hard to jump and take pictures, and I missed a lot of her priceless laughing faces, but once in awhile I did manage to capture a good smile.


I like this picture because you can see how crazy her hair is. And she's scrunching her nose, how cute is she?



She celebrated having two new sharp objects in her mouth by biting me while she was nursing. Thanks Hannah, I sure love your new teeth. It's a good thing you are cute.

No comments: