Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 18

    May 13 - 19

We were walking in Costco when Sam pointed to a picture of the Michelin Man and shouted, "Mom! Who is that chubby ninja!!?"



To explain how tired he was feeling Sam told me, "When I run, I run out of walk."


Jordan: Eleven is my favorite number.
Benji: Why?
Jordan: Because when I hear it my body just says, 'I love eleven.'


Benji was explaining to the boys why we need to keep the back door closed during the day by making a silly voice and talking into a cup to magnify his voice, "Dewey's going to poop on our carpet."
Jordan looked very disappointed and disgusted as he said, "Dad, that wasn't very polite." Benji asked him what wasn't polite about it. Jordan said, "there just wasn't anything polite about it."


I don't exactly remember what was going on, but I was making Jordan do something he didn't want to do. He told me with an angry scowl on his face, "I'm so iratus." (Iratus means angry in latin.)

No comments: