Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jill's baby shower

Okay, first of all, I edited all of these photos, and for whatever reason it didn't save my changes. So pretend the photos that need to be rotated or cropped, are. You'll see which ones....

Anyway, I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Jill, last week. She is going to have a baby boy in a few months and we couldn't be happier. Todd and Jill got married last year and had an immediate little family because she already had two beautiful girls, Amelia and Lily. We are excited for baby Porter to join their family!

I had so much fun planning this shower, maybe too much fun. It was in the late afternoon so we did desserts and fruit/veggies. I baked for three days straight. It was cray-cray....so much so that I just used the phrase "cray-cray." It's almost been a week and I think I'm finally recovering from this shower. :)

Here's the food table. And yes, everything is from pinterest.


So, I made mini fruit pizzas


cookies


Mini pudding pies

 Fudge Rolo brownies (so good!)

Strawberry shortcake skewers

Sunshine cupcakes

Oh, so happy!

And then the food that's good for you...(thank goodness Jill's mom and sister's helped with this!)

We opened gifts and I had everyone fill out a little cards with wishes for baby.

Look how cute that monster onesie is!


My sister stole the show with her brand new engagement ring...


My aunt with Hannah.


Crane family


Congratulations Jill, we are excited for you!

1 comment:

Kelsey Deklerk said...

First. The mobile blogger website is awesome.. But I started laughing really hard at the part with my ring. That was way funny.